In today’s business world, there is an astonishing emphasis on graphic design, unlike ever before. With the relentless scrutiny of business appearance and the now critical importance of an online presence, Benjamin Marc is has been helping Long Islanders with their designs, for over eight years. However, there is still an incredible number of individuals and/or businesses that no idea what to do, how to do it, or even where to start. Benjamin Marc’s team of expert designers, website developers, Search Engine Marketing
strategists, and marketing specialists allows us to offer our clients designs, products, and services that are unique, captivating, and most importantly, effective.
The Design Process - The Benjamin Marc Way
Benjamin Marc’s design services, like all of our services, are 100% customized. Tailored to the client and his/her needs, ideas, hopes, intentions, and budget, everything we do is specially designed and one-of-a-kind. Therefore, while much of the process is similar, on a general level, the design process can alter or vary, according to the particular circumstance(s). Benjamin Marc stops at nothing to guarantee our clients are 100% satisfied. In all design cases,
- Your project manager and personal designer will work with you each step of the way, in order to create the perfect logo, graphic, or website.
- Your project manager and/or designer will ask you questions regarding your idea, needs, and the nature of your business.
- Along with your project manager and designer, you will decide on the path to take.
- You will be provided with updates and versions.
- You may make revisions and edits.
- You will receive the final product and be the sole owner of it.
For website design, the outline of the process is similar, in each case. Initially, you will be asked to provide our designers with necessary information, in order to create a preliminary design, including:
- Your logo and slogan
- Synopsis of you/your business
- Number of pages (eg: Homepage, About Us, Services (or individual services), Frequently Asked Questions, and other pages which are specific to you/your company)
- Graphics or pictures you would like incorporated
- Color scheme
- Additional layout information
- Content information or the actual written content
Once a preliminary idea and layout has been developed, our designers will create your site. Upon the completion of the first design, you have the ability to make suggestions and changes, as needed.
Your logo is the most important entity for your business, brand, service, or cause. In creating a unique, eye-catching logo that is a perfect representation, you and your project manager will work intimately together. Initially, you will be asked to provide some preliminary information to base the design off of.
- Name of brand, business, etc.
- Overall concept or design (if you have one)
- Synopsis of what it will represent
- Words, graphics, or numbers you want incorporated
Our designers will then create a few samples or model designs for you to choose from. At this time you can add as much or as little input as you wish and your designer will then recreate your logo from there.